OHH!! LAAA! LAAA!!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
OHH!! LAAA! LAAA!!!
Posted by Summer Freeman at 6:27 AM
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
In light of this season, I'm going to say 10 things that I'm thankful for...
1. The gospel and especially my knowledge and understanding of the Atonement. It's a great thing that I can keep learning about it and applying it in my life.
2. My Temple Marriage, at many times I have relied on the covenants that the Lord, Eric and I made when we were sealed. Especially when I'm really struggling or having one of those moments, I'm SOOO grateful for my temple marriage.
3. My husband, pal, friend, sweetheart, Eric, who loves me now matter what bumps I have or where I have them and puts up with all kinds of crafts, scrapbook pages, vinyl and me wanting to coach every sport.
4. My parent's temple marriage and Eric's parent's temple marriage. They are great examples of love and perservance.
5. My siblings being married in the temple. Both Eric's bros and sis and mine. It puts us on common ground. And Sara gets to have Kollin forever.
6. My children, Each is an incredible miracle in our lives. I know that we aren't the "conventional" Mormon family as we have an interesting and LONG story to each of our children coming into our home and that we are the "right" size but I love each of them.
7. My country. I feel so blessed to be able to VOTE! However, I might have to become involved in politics to change some of our state's laws. I love that I can go where ever I want to go and not have to worry about being bombed or shot.
8. Those troops who are or who have fought for these freedoms. Also their families. They sacrifice so much for me.
9. My car!! I drive alot!! And for the most part, it starts and moves and gets me where I want to be. There are some complaints like, AC/heater, doors open if they feel like it, the driver's seat can't be moved, windshield wipers do their own thing too. But for the most part, it starts and runs!
10. My house. So grateful that I can run the AC or the heater. That I have a nice place to lay my head at night.
I have many more tender mercies. But this post could go on forever. So I'll stop for now.
Posted by Summer Freeman at 6:46 PM
Monday, November 24, 2008
Are you all going shopping on black Friday??? I am enrolled on a website that has posted MANY of the Black Friday ads already. Here's the site http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/ You might have to sign up to see them but they are there!! Good luck shopping!! I'm still going to do my giveaway post. Just still trying to get organized!!
Posted by Summer Freeman at 7:55 AM
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Ok, don't go to the temple without your husband one night because you might come home to a new DOG!!! Yes, I went to the temple on Tues night and when I got home, we had a dog. She is a Keltie??? Ever heard of it, me neither. Her name is Bella after, dun dun dun dun, Twilight. Hopefully she will be a good dog. I will post pics later of her. Also Kameron and Christine Jenks had their baby, cute!!! Kutter Austin with a LOAD of dark hair however, it does look like it has highlights!! CUTE BABY!! Big horray for them!! So excited and amazing how different our lives are from a year ago!!
Posted by Summer Freeman at 9:23 PM
Monday, November 17, 2008
Brek has a tooth on the bottom and is standing in the middle of the room without holding onto anything.
Bode is finally feeling better and is READING!! It's just amazing that he can read. Of course,only words like I, A, see, me, Sam, etc. But still amazing
Summer was in the GRaphic as she wore her Flag dress to Veteran's Day program and was just too cute to not be photographed.
Lexi is becoming so independent that I don't have to be home all the time when she's here!! Horray!!
John and Erin moved into their house. Mom and dad have new neighbors now. Their house is SOOO fun and big, I'm jealous!!
Posted by Summer Freeman at 3:07 PM
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Ok, I know it's been awhile. Here's what I have been doing. Vinyl!! YEH!!, Bode has been sick so a trip to the dr. BOOO!! But we did get antibiotics! YEH!! Scrapbooking! YEH!! (Love scrapbooking) Planning a spelling bee. Hard and frustrating! BOOO!! But have alot of help this year so I don't have to do it all! YEH!!! Relief Society meetings, Veteran's Day program, lots of little girls' hair, LOTS of driving people to where they need to be. But Christine Jenks took Lexi to MIA last night!! YEH!!! Going through Brek's clothes, no where to put them! BOOO!! But have some to replace them from Erin and baby Jace!! YEH!! Still have lots of laundry! BOOO!! But looking for new laundermat!! YEH!! Still looking for a new vehicle. BOOO!! Selling our cows!! YEH!!! Don't have to take them to the sale, Dusty Porter is!! YEH!!! And that's about it!! YEH!!
Posted by Summer Freeman at 8:26 AM
Friday, November 7, 2008
Posted by Summer Freeman at 3:29 PM
Posted by Summer Freeman at 7:59 AM
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I voted and then I cried and I have decided that when my children are all grown up that I might have to get into politics because I can't stand that my vote (at least in the general elections)doesn't count for anything. I want to change WA state constitution and make our electoral votes be divided like Nebraska's are. Then I would feel like at least my voice is heard. It looks like on a whole, our nation is divided. Half voted for McCain and half voted for Obama. I'm SOOOO glad though that CA voted yes on Prop 8. Thank you CALIFORNIANS as well as ARIZONIANS and FLORIDIANS!! Marriage and family is what will save this nation.
Posted by Summer Freeman at 9:25 PM
Saturday, November 1, 2008
As usual, we got a LOT of candy. People are so good around here and just love to give. I'm trying to pick through it for my granuity tax. They have alot of great stuff. We have trunk or treat at the neighbors' house every year, so nice of them to let us do it there. There are alot of kids that are coming. Lots of families are now decorating their homes into haunted houses. At Corrales' Lexi got scared pretty good by Grayson. It was great! So much fun to be had!!Picutre of the whole group. Not everyone is in it because people show up late. I bet there were close to 70 kids there.
Posted by Summer Freeman at 8:11 AM