Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Motherhood


Ok, I saw this and thought, how true and of course, the world or someone else wants us to see ourselves as useless, never-get-anything-done women. Tell me what you think about this. I LOVE being a mom. I know that my momhood isn't the same as most moms. I haven't had 3 kids under 3 EVER. Nor have I had 3 kids under 7. But the important job we have as moms to help raise the next generation is exhausting, (I know that I'm the only one in my house who really enjoys sleeping!!) Please keep going all you moms out there!! We need you to be good moms because we are raising our futures, leaders, husbands, wives, taxpayer. Touche!

1 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

I liked that article, poor girl doesnt have a clue does she, I hope she isnt going to have any kids in the near future! I like the ladies response, way to go! I didnt really know that there are people out there like that who really have no clue what it takes to be a parent. crazy people.