Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just keep paintin'

Just like Dory the fish sings that song just keep swimming. We just keep painting. This is that corner cabinet in my dining room. I really like it black but I'm not done yet. I'm waiting for it to dry so I can paint it one more time. I'm going to have to do it in the morning as I'm exhausted after painting three coats on it already (white primer and 2 blacks coats) and putting up a carport tent type building again without Eric and sorting the legos ( that was probably the hardest job!) We did it by ourselves. I keep telling my girls that its good to know how to do this stuff because then they have the decision to change a doorknob or not or put up a carport or not. Because they know how. When they dont know how, they have no choice. With no knowledge you can only say no to a job. Needless to say, the driver has driven herself away from here to the movies with her girlies who have been out of town for the break and the other two bigs are on their way to roller skate with friends tomorrow. I have worked them hard this week. :-)



2 comments:

Kiley said...

Looks good. Glad your girls can take a break with friends. Have you gone to the doctor yet?

Countrylivn' said...

Wow, you guys are working! I wish (well not really) that we would have stayed home to work last week. Way to go teaching your girls how to work and do hard things!