Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IT CAME!!!


For all those who didn't believe that it was true, it is!! The UPS man came today and brought this year's Christmas present!! Here is where I got the idea. I followed the instructions to the T. It took about 5 weeks to complete the whole process and 3 weeks to get here once the company had received all my info but I think it's because I live in the west. My total cost for the two machines, $30-40. I think it's great. Tell me what you think? I'm ready to do another one. Just what should I do??

3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

I was wondering if it had come, I was thinking about the Walmart $500 I really want a patio set, and I would never spend that much money on one. Let me know what you come up with.

Countrylivn' said...

your effort doing all that work was worth the other 200 bucks right? Way to go! Fun Christmas this year!

Andy and Sarah said...

That is an awesome deal!!!! I would like to know your secret on it???