Friday, May 30, 2008

Big Man


I have broke out the high chair (it was Bode's and Jen-Weston got it for me for his baby shower). It's great because it goes really far back so Brek doesn't break his head off with it leaning forward. Anyway, as you can see Brek just looks minute in it. He is eating cereal at 4 1/2 months. He likes it way better than Bode did. Bode is still sick throwing up and the other end too. He told me that he has an infection in his leg that is going up his leg and into his shoulder and then in his throat and that's what makes him throw up. Not the fact that he eats all day long and then at night throw it all up. I'm not feeling real great either. I asked my friend if she would get me some pepto and she brought dinner too. SO NICE!! Thanks Danell!! Well, I have to make invitations for Enrichment, study for a lesson and try to act like I'm sick. Danell also gave me her pretty new dryer that is electronic and everything. I don't know if I'm smart enough to use it!! It's not installed yet because Jill is having a yard sale and I'm going to take my old dryer to it and I don't want to leave it outside so my new dryer has a home in my living room right now.

2 comments:

wyomingerica said...

talk about red neck. Is it plugged in? Sounds like something I would do. I put up my new chandeller in my clothes because I can't wait for the remodeling to be done. I didn't get Doug light out yet though. I'm trying to refrain.

Countrylivn' said...

Cute, he looks so like a little man