Friday, May 23, 2008

A Matter of a Few Degrees

Ame had an incredible experience. She was really struggling with an issue. She really wanted to compromise her standards. She was studying for VTing and came across Pres. Uchtdorf talk at Priesthood session. An excellent talk. She was able to see through the peer presure and desire to be part of the crowd. I know that she will be a great example to her friends and we can all learn a lesson from her. A quote from the talk...
On that day, the prophet Samuel recognized a critical weakness in Saul’s character. When pressured by outside influences, Saul did not have the self-discipline to stay on course, trust the Lord and His prophet, and follow the pattern God had established.

1 comments:

Aleighy said...

That was a great talk.

I sent you an invitation to view my blog...I hope I have the right email address. If you don't get it, email me at: amber@s3studios.com