Monday, May 19, 2008

I've been tagged

Rules? Answer these 8 questions and tag 5 people.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Trying to have another baby after Lexi. Moving a whole bunch of water with Lexi strapped to my back and when I say moving water I'm talking a whole bunch of syphons tubes.
2. 5 things on my to do list? Laundry, dishes, homework with kids, change a messy diaper, did I mention laundry?
3. Snacks I enjoy? Whoopers, reeses, twix, oreos, choclate Ice cream
4. If I were a Billionaire what would I do? It's sad that a million will no longer cut the mustard, no now we have to be billionaires. PAY OFF DEBT!! Build a house and buy a farm. Get a new LUXURY car. Build a cabin in the mountains for my parents, send them on a mission and Eric's parents on another mission. Help out sisters and brothers those who would accept help. Donate a bunch of $ to build a high school in BASIN CITY!!
5. 3 Bad Habits? Eating too much chocolate!! eating too much roast and potatoes eating too much in general
6. Places I've lived? Kuna, ID - Adrian, OR - Rexburg, ID - Pocatello, Id - Pullman, WA - Basin City, WA
7. 5 jobs I've had? Milk maid, water changer, bee hive cleaner outer for Price's farms, ditch digger, secretary for a welding shop, secretary for my own farm, swather driver, MOM
8. 5 things people don't know about me? I like chocolate, I like to read but don't feel like I have the time, If I had a Wii or other type of game piece, I would play it all day and do nothing else, I really don't like cows but know they are a good way to make $ and teach kids how to work, I like white noise like a fan running all night but not the TV or a clock, maybe I just like a fan running all night so I can't hear my kids.

I won't tag anyone but if you want to do this good ahead, be my guest!!

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

I am waiting for a report on Camp Wooten, how did it go, where are all of the pictures? Did she have a good time??? Let us know!

wyomingerica said...

That is right how was Camp Wooten, I called the Yellowstone trip camp wooten the whole time. Everyone just looked at me (what are you talking about) well Holly was the only one that knew.