Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


To the guy in my life. (Like he even looks at my blog)!! I love Eric for the incredible man that he is. He works really hard for us and provides us with nice things. I often think I have never had to be too hot or too cold in my house because I can set the temperature at whatever temp I want it and I don't have to worry about how much it costs. When I with Eric, I'm a better person and he wants me to be a better person. He encourages and supports me in all my crazy adventures and stunts. He lets me scrapbook and sew and paint and do all the things I love to do and he will even watch the kids. I so appreciate that he loves his job and working and that he teaches our kids to work too. When we got married I never thought that I could love him more than I did that day. But as we all know, that love grows. The experiences that we have had have brought us closer together. We've had lots of ups and a few downs and that eternal love continues to grow. It's an incredible, rewarding feeling. So to you, my Valentine, I ask you again, will you be mine?

3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

SO I have a song in my head. Was it at your wedding. "Stairing at the temple du dud dud dud" I can't think of the words. I can sing the toon. Probably won't do you much good. Have a great day.

Summer Freeman said...

That dorky song!!!

Anonymous said...

I first visited your blog, but my antispyware said that he is infected with an unknown virus.
I deleted the virus through this AntiSpyWare.
The virus does not manifest itself but gradually destroys information on the computer.