Friday, February 22, 2008

I got a package! I got a package!!










I got a package today in the mail. I still love snail mail because fun things like that come. Anyway, it was from Gma Brown. She sent Brek's blanket. Thought everyone might like to see everyone's else blankies that she made for them. I haven't let my kids use them. I wish I had my blankie from Gma but I wore it clean through. So I'm letting my kids have theirs when they are older and they can decide what to do with them.


Brek's blankie with ducks, cute!!













Bode's blankie-firedogs












Summer's blankie-princesses

Lexi's blankie-bears

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute...Love the blankies...I wish I would have saved my kids from being mangled to pieces...They have always LOVED their blankies that Grandma Nielson makes them...

wyomingerica said...

cute i can't tell what Brek's looks like.