Friday, June 6, 2008

98.3 Rocks

I had to take Lexi to school today because she had too much stuff to take. On the way to school we were listening to the radio and they did a trivia question. What are the 2 more popular pies at Thanksgiving? Pumpkin and Apple. She got on the radio and won!! 5 tickets to the circus that is coming to town in a few weeks!! Fun for us. The conversation went.
Hi this is the Key who is this
Lexi Freeman
Are you on your way to school Lexi
Yes
Is today your last day of school
No
How many days do you have left?
5
Man that's alot. So what is the 2 most popular pies at Thanksgiving?
Pumpkin and Apple
That's right
Where do you go to school
Basin City in North Franklin Co Washington
A big shout out to everyone in Basin City. Stay on the line Lexi so we can get you your free tickets.

It was a lot of fun to hear her on the radio! And she was so calm!! Good job Lex, now we get to go to the circus!!

1 comments:

BriAnne said...

Ha, I found you on my own. Who says I don't have any skills? This was very tricky seeing as I don't know many people from these here parts, but I did it.:)