Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day


Happy Father's Day to the men in our lives. I really appreciate Eric. He is a great provider and husband. He's fun and likes to play with the kids. And he loves me and treats me good. He tells me several times a day how much he loves me even though I have a baby body and don't always do my hair or make-up. He loves to work which makes me happy because then I don't have to work. And he prides himself on doing a good job. He also relates very well to our kids are they are getting older. Lots of times he feels rejected because the kids would rather be with me then him but he will take them anyway and show them a good time and do things with them that I won't like hooky bob behind the PU or let them drive. I love Eric more each day.

To my dad. What a great source of strenght and spiritual guidance. He is also a hard worker. He loves to have his grandchildren all around reading to them and fishing with them and working with them. He's taking Erica's boys camping this week. What a great Gpa.

To Eric's dad. What an incredible example of loving his wife. Ray always says every time I'm with him howmauch he loves his wife. He is also a hard worker and has taught his children how to work hard. They worked really hard when they had the farm. I appreciate the knowledge and experiences that he has shared with us from his mission. Just amazing. (Of course, when I was trying to upload Ray's pic, it wouldn't work. Sometimes this blogger is a pain. I will try again later)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see ya guys on the blog world. hope all is well and hope to see ya soon.