Friday, September 12, 2008

Dear Mr. Obama

I've thought alot about the war in Iraq and whether we should have gone there or not. I think this youtube sums up pretty well how I feel with the bonus that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints can't spend throughout this world without freedom of religion. And that is the most important reason why we are at war. Also Freedom isn't cheap. Even after the war is over and the lives have been lost and changed forever, the people of that country (which ever country it may be) have to remember that they have to practice self control and be able to govern themselves. We didn't have to live through it but our country had to do the same thing of learning how to control themselves. We went through terrible times of killing each other because of religion or color of skin or even being a male or female. The US went through those same growing pains. It is wonderful to live in a free place. Could you image not being able to get into your car and drive down to your children's school or go shopping when you wanted to or buy food or have a job that you want to have. We need to remember Freedom isn't free.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

1 comments:

The TAUFA'S said...

You should come and be at my office and by my voice--they are all Obama lovers. I love your vinyl as well. Also, I tagged you...