Monday, September 15, 2008

Husband Tag




1. Where did you first meet? At his parents farm. Our fams had a picnic together.
2. How long did you date before you got married? Not much dating, I mean we knew each other for 1 1/2 years but we didn't date that whole time. Fighting that's what we did.
3. How long have you been married? In November 17 years!
4. What does he do that surprises you? When I'm gone somewhere at night and come home to clean dishes, NICE!! However, I'm not sure if he does them or makes the girls, but who cares, there done
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile, laugh, always thinks everything is funny.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? So glad that he likes to work! I don't think I could handle someone who didn't like his job.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, Lel
8. What is his favorite color? Red
9. What is his favorite food? Mexican, chinese, anything that I can't cook well.
10. What is his favorite sport? To do wrestling, to watch football
11. When and where was your first kiss? Two summers before we got married on my parent's front lawn with ALL our little bros and sis around but it was dark and we were all looking at the stars. I was laying at one end of the blanket and he was laying at the other. Wonder what he was thinking when he grabbed my arm and drug me across all the little bodies that were between us so that he could kiss me.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Check water, go to the temple, dates (which most of them are to the temple), go to ball games
13. Do you have any children? 6 babies, 1 adopted, 2 in heaven
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He thinks that he's shy but he's not. He can talk to anyone.
15. How old is he? 41.
16. Who said "I love you" first? He did. I told him not to say it unless he meant it and he didn't say it again for a year and a half until the night he proposed and then I had to say it first and then he said it back
17. What is his favorite type of music? I think he would like it to be country but when we're together we listen to talk radio or rock.
18. What do you admire most about him? His strong testimony in the gospel, the loving way he watches over and protects our family, his strong sense of morals, his work ethics.
19. Do you think he will read this? Does he even know how to find my blog?? Naw, he won't read this.

1 comments:

The TAUFA'S said...

I'm glad you took the challenge and it was great to see your responses.