Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Prayer

Ok, so it's my turn to say Family Prayer tonight. Bode was looking at a magazine that had halloween costumes in it and he is talking about what he wasnts to be. I tell him that he gets to wear it to school for his halloween party. So we move on and everyone gets knelt down to pray. I'm in the middle of my prayer and Bode whispers in my ear, "Don't forget to bless my halloween party." I just stopped speaking as I tried not to laugh. I couldn't even get the words out to bless his party. Please, bless-long pause-Bode's-snicker (Lexi, "What's so funny?) long pause trying to not laugh, halloween party, and then end just as quick as I could because I had to laugh. Totally cracking me up!!

1 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

That is the WORST when the mom laughs in the prayer, that happened to me the other night, I started to laugh and everyone just opened their eyes and looked around, they didnt know if it would be ok for them to laugh too. They all said MOM! Funny story!! I am glad Bode loves school already.