Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The elections are over!

Well, the elections are over. Lexi didn't get out of the Primaries but I think that she learned alot. She was the only student to have her speech memorized and the only student to dress up. SAD. It makes me feel bad that we don't demand more of our youth and expect them to put their best foot forward. I think in ways it will be a relief to be done with all so that will be nice. We have to take down all the campaign stuff though. That will take a little time as I think we will save them for next year.

1 comments:

Jennifer Nielson said...

So sorry Lexi! It is good to get your name out there...your hard work will pay off. I really like your posters! Did Bode have a hard time posing, or is he a natural? Jillian will call you this weekend...