Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's how far?

Ok, I was talking to my sis-in-law who lives about 5 (maybe 7 miles) from her kids' school and she was saying that in one day she had driven past or to the school 5 times. That's alot of driving in the car. Well, today I drove to Connell which is 30 (yeh, count them!!) miles one way-twice today. I actually needed to go one more time today to take down posters but I just decided that I couldn't do it. I would have driven 180 miles! Yikes!! And with the price of gas, what is going on?? It's so hard having a kid in Jr High all the way in Connell. It takes time to get there and just do anything at all. I suppose I will be spending alot of time in my car!!

1 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

This country living gets us all the time! I say get a good book on tape to listen to on your long hauls.

:)Rachel